Penbook for Windows 10 is Free for 3 days in the Microsoft StoreGet Penbook for free. 3 days remaining (Usually $9.99)
I currently use OneNote as my note-taking app in Windows 10. However, if you're looking for an alternative to OneNote, then Penbook is free right now in the Microsoft Store.
Billed as `the nicest freehand writing experience on Windows 10' - Penbook is free for the next few days to celebrate its nomination for the Windows Developer Awards!
Penbook is usually $9.99, so get Penbook now for FREE while you can.
Penbook is FREE to celebrate its nomination for the Windows Developer Awards!
Support Penbook by voting here for App Creator of the Year: http://r.penbookapp.com/vote
Penbook is the nicest freehand writing experience on Windows 10. Take notes, plan your day (or year), draw a sketch, or do your math homework. Penbook includes dozens of kinds of stationery, from graph paper to sheet music. You can even import your own photos or PDFs to write on. Keep your work organized with beautiful, customizable notebook covers. Create in portrait or landscape mode, and share and export your work with just a few taps. Penbook was built for pens (but you can use your finger or a mouse, if you want), and includes support for Surface Dial.
- Lots of ruled and squared paper stationery for writing
- Stationery for planners, checklists, and calendars
- Creative stationery types like penmanship, calligraphy, and sheet music
- Drawing stationery, like perspective and isometric guides
- Device templates for mocking up your next big app
- Draw plays on baseball, hockey, soccer, football, and basketball templates
- Built for pens and the Surface Dial
- Write on your own photos or PDFs
- Keep your work organized with beautiful Penbook covers
To download Penbook, visit Penbook in the Microsoft Store.